We started working on Rytr in Mar 2021 and have shipped tons of exciting updates since then! We're currently a small team but working extremely hard to deliver the best possible experience for our ❤️ Rytrs!
Please take this roadmap as a directional outline of things we plan to work on soon, but given the nature of early-stage startups, our priorities may change at any time, and we'll do our best to reflect those changes here.
For a startup, building a scalable, fast, & feature-rich application like Rytr, while managing an exponentially growing user base, is a challenging feat. Most startups choose not to disclose their roadmap for this reason, but we want to be as transparent as possible with our community to help you plan for your future and to keep us accountable.
So please bear with us while we make Ryting awesome for you. Thanks for your understanding! 🙏
Feel free to suggest features & improvements and share your feedback by reaching out to us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: To see what we've shipped recently, check out the product updates page!
Product features and enhancements 🔗
Editor for long-form, free-flowing workflow (ideal for blogs, articles, essays, stories & more) Doc & folder style organization for easy workflow management Native plagiarism checker for content originality Team plans/seats for inviting additional members to the same account Project and client level folders for docs management Browser extension to allow Ryting anywhere on the web Native SEO Support Mark folders and document as favorite for easy access Dark mode 🔆 API for integrations with other apps
- Sharing and collaboration for clients & teams
- Add language optimizer for enhancing grammar and reading quality
- Search functionality for better discoverability
- SEO analyzer for suggesting areas for optimal content quality
- Generate and insert images using Dall-E (subject to OpenAI's approval)
- Auto-fetch best tags for the posts
- Fine-tuning ability to define the domain/context/Urls for creating content
- Personalization based on writing style
Additional content types/use cases 🔗
Summarize content Expand content Rephrase content Complete a sentence Content improver Product features in bullet points Story/Plot writing Questions & answers generator Reply response generator
- Business idea based on skills & passions
- Resume builder
- Cover letter
- Essay writing
- Company FAQs
- Value proposition
- Generic interview questions
Output quality improvements 🔗
Remove duplicate, repetitive phrases from the output More granular control over the number of generated variations Report output quality (feedback on quality)
- Ability to set output character limit
- Additional tones
- Improve input fields according to use cases